Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Final Exam!!

Well, my final exam is coming. i really don't know how i am going to study.. my parents are giving me pressure. They want me to get at least 5As because they say this is for my own good and i know i have a goal next year to archieve it. Although they give me pressure, i know i have to do the best of it. i am not going to dissapoint them again. Well let's think it this way if i work hard for this final exam ,then i will have a big holiday break coming soon.. This holiday is going to be so fun...   
Life must be full of happiness..
 
This looks like impossible ,but it works. :)



I actually don't know i could get such a nice picture... Nice le? :)




# I feel that i belongs to two big family#

All this pic tell all of you that you will never know what will happen in the future and just be happy...




No comments: